Shhh! Shhhhh! Shhhhoooooes!

.

I'm a real sucker for high heels. Really. I own dozens of them. I don't know since when this addiction has started but it happens that i love this new addiction and tend to slave myself for it.

I notice that the teachers in my school notice that i am the only noticeable person with a pair of adorable and nice sepatu tinggi. Even the students notice it too. They always go like "Wah Teacher, comelnya kasut teacher..." or "Teacher, tengok kasut..." or "Tak jatuh ke Teacher pakai kasut tumit tinggi mcm KLCC?". I don't mind they bother about how pelik or how tinggi my high heels are. I am so proud of it. It defines me like a trademark. You know in certain situation it might help like when somebody is searching for Teacher Syeida, the attached statement would be "Owh, yang selalu pakai kasut tumit tinggi yang pelik2 or comel2 tu?". So, isn't that easy to remember me that way?

The funny thing is, there are certain people who do not appreciate the creations of high heels. I feel sorry for these people but still nothing can shoo away this shoe-madness. Huhu


"My shoes are special ....shoes for discerning feet."
-Shoe designer Manolo Blahnik -


1 comment

bibopp said...

hey m a sucker for hi heels as well.but too bad, im hi enuf already so, my hi heels are not dat HI.tu pun dh mcm klcc dh.haha.nwadays, i splurge on cute flats,peep-toes.
p/s:hi heels cute n comel mcm tuannya la kan.hehe.