He Proposed..

.

We were in the car. Him sitting next to me. Me happily staring at him. The only face that i long to see everyday. We were chatting all the time. But somehow he showed some awkwardness. He didn't look composed like always like something was bothering his mind. Curiosity hit me but i could not detect any clue. The conversation stopped when he suddenly searched for something in his pocket. He took it out. A small red love-shaped box. And you could guess the content inside. I was nervous. But not as nervous as him. Speechlessly, he handed me the box. The moment i took it from his hand, tears were rolling down my cheeks. I opened it up and there it was. A beautiful diamond ring I've ever seen. He didn't say anything but i couldn't wait any longer so i told him "Yes, I'd marry you" and gave him a hug.

But all the above just occurred in my dream last night. It is not that 100% accurate because I've edited the part that he gave me 2 diamond rings. However, would the proposal be a 100% dream come true?



0 comments